Monday 3 May 2010

The end of my Media Studies Foundation Portfolio

THIS IS THE LAST POST.

I thoroughly enjoyed the coursework, 'media studies foundation portfolio', particularly as it was focusing on music, which, I happen to adore. I would also like to personally thank the amazing Aaron Tiley, for his very professional modelling for the photo shoot. Without his gorgeous looks and amazing charismatic flare, this would not have been possible. 

I hope you enjoyed browsing through my work from October-May

Thank you,

Nicola Bound

1 comment:

  1. I've adored your blog, just as you adore your music! Excellent work in every respect. your blog reflect the care and attention you have approached all of your practical work this year. You set yourself high standards. Well done!
    Miss Beange

    ReplyDelete

Followers