Wednesday 3 February 2010

Music Magazine Progress


Progress: Incomplete.

This is my music magazine cover so far. I have been using a photo editing program called 'Photoshop' which I have used to enhance my work and create my ideal magazine front cover.
The image (including lighting and effects etc) masthead, slogan and banner are complete, however the white boxes and red box with sell-lines in black font in and the are where I plan to compose the text on my cover. I am pleased with the arrangements of the sell-lines, although feel the words 'The Killers' in the centre of the page need to be bigger.
I am very pleased with the masthead and slogan, and like how I used the tool 'drop-shadow' on Photoshop on the slogan, creating a shadow which works well with the shadow created from the spotlight by my subject.
Whilst using Photoshop to continue working on my front cover, I may decide certain elements of my front cover do not work, and also may decide to include more sell-lines and puffs. Nevertheless, currently I am very pleased with the front cover and the progress I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers